Wednesday 30 August 2017

Amigo OS v3.1 for mt6592 (3.10.x kernel)

                         This rom ported by Anisur Rahman


Features of this
>>Single sim supported (As gionee has 1sim supported )
>>> Amigo DTS sound quality
>>>Amigo Camera
>>>Amigo Chameleon
>>>Amigo Calendar
>>>Amigo Compass
>>>Amigo Weather
>>>Amigo Widget
>>>Amigo Store
>>>Amigo Mobile Security
>>> Double tap anywhere on the screen for screen off(if you use amigo care free launcher )

I liked most
Amigo DTS sound and camera (quickly capture)
Fully stable
This is the best ROM I have ever ported

Credit >>>>
Anisur Rahman and Amigo developer
Other users is permitted to port it...but Dont forget to give proper credit

N.B>>> Amigo care free launcher doesn't support navbar transparent
I recommend to use ACOS launcher for navbar transparent


Screen shot: 




link: Click me 
like my page : LR Team


No comments:

Post a Comment